and when Dean finds out he’s always like “Lucifer? Like the devil?” and Cas is always “my parents really like angels”
i like the plot-twists where Lucifer is actually the nicest brother out of the whole lot.
why do people even send anon hate??? like it literally accomplishes nothing. im seeing tons of people getting ridiculed for making friends and stuff, wtf just let them be happy
daniel radcliffe could have grown up to be so so awful, it would have been so easy for him to be terrible, we are truly blessed to have the danrad that we have
that wasn’t very weeaboo of weea-you
- its perfectly normal and expected for people to act differently around other people
- you play a different role in everyones life and you act accordingly to that role
- its not being two faced
- it’s “would you act the way you act around your friends at a job interview?”
- no you would not
MADE A THING BECAUSE EVERYONE THINKS SHES JUST A DUMB BLONDE AND SERIOUSLY THERES SO MUCH MORE TO HER OKAY
Okay but imagine:
- Peter Parker going to a fan convention as Spiderman
- Peter Parker getting compliments on his Spiderman costume
- Peter Parker entering a Spiderman Costume Contest
- Peter Parker losing said contest
- Peter Parker losing the contest to Deadpool
don’t get it twisted like i respect bugs for being the best they can be in spite of their specific assigned flesh prisons and their ecological significance but they need to stay the fuck away from me
This comic I made over a year ago, but I’ve touched it up since and I’m happy to share it on tumblr C: while I’ve improved immensely since I made this, I’m still really proud of myself for making it.
ps. this was during a stage in my art where I was a little texture heavy, heh heh
This is extremely heartwarming.
Sometimes you just don’t know what the other person is going through.
Hmhm. What a great headcanon anon.
i dont text first unless ur bae or my drug dealer
every day putting on my makeup